Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter
The Data Subjects: Browsers Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this page describes the processing modes for the personal data of users who consult websites that can be accessed remotely at the following addresses:
The information on this page does not concern other websites, pages or online services that may be accessed via hypertext links that may be published on the websites, but which may refer to resources outside the data controller’s domain.
The information note is only made only for the “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL” website and not for other web sites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information note also refers to Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, joined together in the group established by art. 29 of the directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requisites for the collection of personal data on-line, and in particular the modes, time and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to website pages, regardless of the purpose for which they access said pages.
The Data Controller After consulting this website, data may be processed that refers to identified or identifiable people. The data controller for processing is “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL”, with offices in Viale Vespucci, 22 – 47921 Rimini (RN), P.iva: 01778610400.
The Data Protection Officer ("DPO") is Studio Paci & C. Srl (Contact person Gloriamaria Paci) who can be contacted at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone: 347-5244264.
Legal basis of processing The personal data stated on this page are processed by “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL”, in order to carry out its own activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation and the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that will be pursued depending on the data processing carried out on the above website.
Location of data processing Processing connected with this website’s web services take place in Italy, and are managed by the service provider of “Farm XT System”; and are carried out by technical staff from Edita Srl (data processor), and by other parties appointed by “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL”, during update and maintenance operations. No data originating from the web service is disseminated. The personal data provided voluntarily by the users that send contact requests are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or the requested service, possibly also via external service providers.
Types of data processed and purposes of processing Browsing data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the internet communication protocols.
IP address or domain names of the computers and terminals used by the users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource identifier/Locator) addresses of requested resources, the request time, the method used when making the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s IT environment are all included in this category.
These data, which are necessary for using the web services, are also processed for:
- Obtaining statistical information about the user of services (most visited pages, number of visitors in each hourly or daily time bracket, geographical areas of origin, etc);
- Checking the correct function of the services offered.
Data provided by the user The optional , explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL” contact addresses and the filling out and sending of forms on the website www.hotelambasciatori.it involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, which are necessary to respond, and all personal data included in communications.
Specific information notes will be published on the website pages www.hotelambasciatori.it set up for providing certain services.
Data provided in a discretionary manner by the user The optional, express and discretionary sending of data entered on data collection forms, or of emails to the addresses provided on this website will entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responding to requests and for any other personal data entered in the letter. It is stated that personal and/or company data entered on the forms contained on the www.hotelambasciatori.it website are protected by “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL” and used to answer user questions, to provide information and the requested services.
Optional provision of data Apart from what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in information request forms to “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL”, as required, every time these data are requested, a specific information note will be provided and where necessary, consent will be requested.
Processing modes Personal data is processed using automatic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. Specific security measures are observed to prevent any loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access. We would like to inform you that, in order to provide a full service, there are links to other websites managed by other controllers. We do not take responsibility in the event of errors, content, cookies, publication of immoral or illegal content, publicity, banners or files not compliant with the current legal provisions in force and not observing the Privacy legislation by website not managed by us to which they refer.
Information recipients The following subjects appointed by “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL”, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, as data controllers, are recipients of the data collected after consulting the websites listed above.
- Edita Srl as web platform development and maintenance service provider;
- Edita Srl regarding the website as provider of the development, provision and operational management services for the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected are also processed by “HOTEL AMBASCIATORI SRL” staff who follow specific instructions provided about the processing purposes and modes.
Transferring data overseas Third-party countries: Your data are not communicated to third-party countries.
The data subject’s rights: You have the right to obtain cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data from the controller, and also more generally exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, of the GDPR where applicable for the purposes of the data processing.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 1) The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning themselves, even if not yet recorded, and for it to be communicated in an intelligible form.
2) The data subject has the right to obtain an indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purpose and modes of processing; c) of the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) of the ID of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or can learn of it, as appointed representative in the state territory, as managers or appointees.
3) The data subject has the right to obtain: a) update, rectification, or where required, an integration of data; b) erasure, transformation to anonymous format or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that is not required to be stored in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or later processed; c) declaration that the operations as set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding content, of those provided with the data, except for the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or would bring about a use of media that is clearly disproportionate to the protected right; d) Portability of information.
4) The data subject has the right to fully or partly object to: a) the processing of personal data regarding him/herself but pertinent to the purpose of data collection, for legitimate reasons; b) Processing of personal data concerning him/herself for the purpose of sending advertising or sales materials directly or for market research purposes or for commercial communication.
Right to complain: Data subjects who believe that processing personal data referring to them that is carried out via this website is a violation of the contents of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, as provided for by article 77 of the Regulation, or to file a petition with the relevant courts (article 79 of the Regulation).